Sunday, March 18, 2012

a time to share

Pinterest has taken over my life. OK, not really, but I have to say after the initial infatuation, I still am inspired daily by things I see on there. There are so many items I 'like' and many I post on my boards. I don't consider myself super crafty, but I do like to try new things and do fun crafts either with my kiddos or by myself. I also love to re-use and re-purpose items and was doing it way before it was trendy to do so. I have always said you can make almost anything look good by spray painting it white!
To be honest, many of the things I find I show my husband who is then inspired . Stay tuned for my first real post about the most gorgeous mailbox my husband built inspired by one I found on Pinterest.
So, I hope you enjoy seeing the items I/He/We have made based on pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment